Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm Hitting the Road for U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish!


If you know me, or have seen me on TV, chances are you know that I'm big time supporter of U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish (partly due to the fact that my husband, Steve, has been in the fingerling business for a long while - but also because it's just GOOD!) I swear, I prepare as many catfish recipes as I do prawn recipes! It's a versatile fish, with a mild taste that compliments every dish - and it's sustainable and all natural! What could be better?!

The Catfish Institute is a wonderful organization that has enlisted me to spread the good word about U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish across the Southeast U.S., and I'm very excited! I will be traveling for the entire month of August to promote and prepare USFR Catfish on local TV stations. I'll be sure and let you know what cities I will be in so you can tune in, or tell family and friends that live in the area to watch! This Friday, August 1st, I will be in Shreveport, Louisiana, on KTAL at 5 pm.

And don't forget ....if you're ordering/buying Catfish at a grocery store or restaurant, please be sure and ask where it comes from. Stay away from those polluted imports, and make sure you are eating only U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment